We Solve Your Non-Profit Accounting Issues
- Help you tell your story and your accomplishments on your 990 so that donors want to give to your organization.
- Help you develop your financial processes so that you improve your internal controls
- Help you increase your credibility with your donors when they know you are working with a CPA.
- Give you the benefit of our years of experience working exclusively with non-profit organizations.
- Enjoy teaching your board members, your staff, and your volunteers best practices for non-profit organizations.
- Perform a review of your internal controls which gives you written recommendations on how to improve your current accounting processes.
Why Hire Cox and Associates CPAs LLC for my Non-Profit Organization?
To Gain Transparency & Integrity
Keep donors happy by proving your integrity is as crucial to you as it is to them.
We help non-profits design their accounting processes to maximize whatever staff size you can afford. Non-profits understand that there needs to be transparency on how contributions are spent. We help make sure this is done without overburdening your staff. Whether you need a review of your internal controls or an audit, review, or compilation, we can help you demonstrate your commitment to transparency.
IRS Tax Compliance
To Improve Donor and Volunteer Confidence
As a non-profit, you are always looking for donors. Since we value excellence, we perform the work with excellence. You can be confident that your financial statements will reflect the health of your non-profit. You can open your books for inspection to donors without hesitation.
When you have a CPA on your team, you don’t have to worry about a decrease in contributions from a loss of donor confidence.
The Form 990 and Savvy Donors
The 990 tells your story and can attract donors when done right by an experienced professional. The 990 is a public document; properly documenting the details of your mission as well as your many accomplishments encourages potential donors to invest and volunteers to donate their time. We make sure your financials are in compliance with tax laws so that your 990 not only complies with the IRS regulations, but also makes you shine as an organization.
We LISTEN to what you, the client, needs, and we tailor our services to best meet those needs.
We provide you with a checklist of documents needed based on the engagement we are providing.
We'll help you document your process through our interviews and questionnaires when we perform an audit or a review of your internal controls.
At the end of each audit, we provide a written management letter that gives you recommendations to improve your current accounting processes.